Saturday, October 23, 2010

October


We can't believe it is October already, where is the time going!?! We have had a busy month, with weddings, trips, and lots of FUN!

The first weekend of october, we had family and friends come to visit. The annual OFI golf tournament took place Sat. Oct. 2. Brian and Nate were the champs for the year, taking home the big and hideous trophy. While they all enjoyed golfing I got pampered with a haircut, facial, and a little shopping. Sounds like I got the better end of the deal, right!? We had a wonderful weekend hanging out with friends and family!

Well just when Brian, Gabe and family left, my brother checked into hotel Lanini. He stayed with me for a week, which was awesome. I can't believe it had been since our wedding two years ago, that I had seen him. Unfortunately, Gabe was unable to join us for the weekend. David and I just simply enjoyed our time together and thanks to Urban Spoon, we even tried out a few new restaurants in the area! We are hoping to make it to South Carolina this summer to visit him and our other family. Thanks for a great time David and We LOVE you!

Last weekend Gabe and I met up in Sacramento for a crazy wedding weekend! We got to join our friends from Vegas in a celebration of Mike and Kim's big day! There was lots of dancing, drinking, (well for most everyone), and fun had by all. The wedding was beautiful and we couldn't have asked for better company. You really do get a whole different view of a wedding, being completely sober! I had a great time, wtih many many laughs that evening and when we were re-telling the events the next day! Here are a few pics from the weekend! Congrats Pettigrew's we wish you the best!
All the guys!
GABANNA (that's what the Vegas crew calls us)

The Boys in Blue!


Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Pettigrew

Roy, the Best Man as usual

Us, baby bump and all!



No comments:

Post a Comment