Today Baby L and I dropped daddy off at the airport and then got to spend the day together. Baby L started sneezing and coughing a bit this morning but it was hard to tell if it was teething related or a cold. We decided to meet Andrea and the kiddos at the park. Baby L loved watching all the kids run around and dipping her toes in the splash pad. We were able to enjoy a nice lunch and hang out for a bit. We then went to grampas for an early dinner later that day.
Well poor baby's congestion kept her and I both from getting a good nights rest!
Old Lady Smile

Peekaboo

Mr. S sure enjoyed the water
Baby L and I at the park

Love this pic of baby L and auntie Andrea

Yum... Hair is so tasty

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment