Sunday, January 9, 2011

Spoiled.. I mean Showered

Yes, it's true Baby L and I were extremely spoiled at my shower yesterday!! Thank you to all who joined us, or even sent gifts because they couldn't attend, we appreciate everything!!

We want to share a few pics ( or a lot of pics) of just how wonderful the day was.







The cake was amazing!!!






Some of the delicious food...





The bassinet was a great game and an awesome surprise gift for baby!






The book raffle and surprise flowers from my mom and sister! It was so sweet and thoughtful, love you guys!






I wasn't lying when I said spoiled!






Some of my hygiene girls.. Wish I would have gotten a pic with the rest before they left! :(






Rosa and I..






Reading the cat in the hat later that evening... It's a long book!

Thanks again to all my friends and family for your hard work, time, love, and gifts. I could not have asked for a better shower.

Gabe, Baby L, and I are lucky to have all of you in our lives!

About 4 1/2 weeks till we all can meet BABY L... That's coming quick!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Baby L

No comments:

Post a Comment