We just wanted to share our best moments and things we are thankful for in 2010 and what we look forward to in 2011!!!
(Not in any specific order)
Top 10 of 2010
1. Finding out we were expecting our first baby in Feb. 2011 ( this really does qualify as #1)
2. Trips to Sea Ranch, Burney Falls, Reno, and California with great friends and family
3. My brother visiting in October
4. Our niece being born in September
5. My mom, sister, and brother in law joining us for a week at Christmas
6. The Chubb and Pettigrew Weddings
7. Celebrating our 2 year anniversary
8. Gabe starting his career in the insurance field
9. Healthy Family
10.Torturing our family and friends by not finding out the gender of our baby. Haha
Things to look forward to/ hopes for 2011
1. Baby L's Arrival
2. Yearly trips to Sea Ranch and Burney Falls
3. Being parents and starting holiday traditions as our own family
4. Hopefully a trip to South Carolina
5. Friends and family meeting Baby L.
6. Our 3 year anniversary
7. Spending time with our friends
8. Would love a trip to Maui
9. Healthy Family
10.More crafting and decorations for the house
11.All the new experiences and adventures we are about to be faced with
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love it! I am so excited for you and your hubby and the adventures you will have being parents!! I will be getting your gift in the mail hopefully soon! lol I need to get it finished and I will send it asap! You have inspired me to want an ipad! lol
ReplyDeletelove you sis! Can't wait to see u this year!
ReplyDelete