Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas

Wow we can't believe Christmas has come an gone. This year we were lucky enough to have my mom, sister, and brother in law visit. This visit was long overedue, since we hadn't seen Alyssa and Chris since our wedding! They were here for a week, and what a fast week it was.
Gabe and Chris were able to golf twice and play lots of games on the Wii. Mom, Alyssa, and I enjoyed pedicures, shopping and lunch at Serendipity.



Our beautiful tree, and yes everyone was spoiled including baby L.



Makena got lots of new toys and treats!



Mom was very excited and surprised by her pink iPod!



And Alyssa by her green iPod!



Chris loved 007 for the Wii. I think gabe was secretly hoping he would forget it when he left today!



Gabe with his one request, a white TN hat with an orange T.



He also loved his wolf pack champion shirt....



And his SF giants world series champ shirt!

Personally, I think I got the best gift of all. As if my family coming for Christmas wasn't enough, Gabe surprised me with this...



No not just an apple case....



An iPad! I really think this could be the coolest present I've ever gotten.




Alyssa, Me, and Mom the night before they left



I swear gabe is happy about baby L despite the serious look.

We are so thankful to have had such a wonderful Christmas week. Also, I'm so happy because Gabe is working from home, which means he will be here through the new year.

Lastly, we are still amazed that in 6 weeks or so, we will be blessed with our new bundle of joy! We know this time is going to fly as our next few weeks are extremely busy.

We hope everyone enjoyed their holiday season as much as we did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment