Homemade Caramel Corn from Auntie Sheri!!!!!Originally, I thought she was joking when she said she mailed me some. She sent two nice bags of this melt in your mouth caramel corn. Yes, as you can tell the minute I opened it I couldn't resist. As of this evening that 1/2 bag went to a 1/4 bag... and well by Friday Gabe may not get any at all. Thanks Auntie, for making my Tuesday so much better and please do share the wonderful recipe! Sorry to make everyone jealous, but this stuff is addicting and delicious!
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
I used to love getting the mail when I was younger, but that has since changed. Now it seems like every time I open the mailbox, out flies a bunch of bills and junk mail. Hence, the reason I choose to check my mail every couple of days. However, yesterday when I opened my box I was greeted with the dreaded bills but also a KEY! For those of you who have real mailboxes ( you know the ones that actually are at the end of your driveway), not a community one, this key signifies you have a nice little package in a bigger mailbox. So, I took the key and opened it up to find this.....
Homemade Caramel Corn from Auntie Sheri!!!!!Originally, I thought she was joking when she said she mailed me some. She sent two nice bags of this melt in your mouth caramel corn. Yes, as you can tell the minute I opened it I couldn't resist. As of this evening that 1/2 bag went to a 1/4 bag... and well by Friday Gabe may not get any at all. Thanks Auntie, for making my Tuesday so much better and please do share the wonderful recipe! Sorry to make everyone jealous, but this stuff is addicting and delicious!
Homemade Caramel Corn from Auntie Sheri!!!!!Originally, I thought she was joking when she said she mailed me some. She sent two nice bags of this melt in your mouth caramel corn. Yes, as you can tell the minute I opened it I couldn't resist. As of this evening that 1/2 bag went to a 1/4 bag... and well by Friday Gabe may not get any at all. Thanks Auntie, for making my Tuesday so much better and please do share the wonderful recipe! Sorry to make everyone jealous, but this stuff is addicting and delicious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment